The practical, hands-on work of getting a website up, making sure staff have strong skills, embedding purpose and values into the culture and leadership culture of the organisation is often where things fall off the rails or get stuck.
To support brand strategy and brand culture implementation, members of the Brand Illumination team often partner with client staff members to get projects across the line. Our team of facilitators, mentors, web developers, designers, digital strategists, researchers and trainers have worked in business for many years; they are pragmatic, savvy and highly efficient – and they are available to support your project for as much or as little as is required.
Brand Illumination looks forward to partnering with you on:
- Facilitated Sessions – half or full day facilitation for strategy, culture, unlocking potential, addressing issues
- Workshops – fun, practical, insightful workshops – customised and across a range of topics
- Training sessions – in person & via technology across a range of areas including digital implementation, social media set up, analytics
- Presentations – sharing insights on brand strategy, brand culture, brand leadership & personal brand
- In depth conversations – business intelligence through listening to customers, employees and associates
- Research – voice of the customer, competitor analysis,
- Business Constellations – accessing the wisdom of the organisational system
- Project Management – adept at keeping your brand project on track by co-ordinating all the players and elements
- Web development – creating a web presence that supports your brand purpose
- Design – graphic design & presentations that communicate your message
- Digital Strategy – building your brand presence online